Thursday, January 13, 2011

Confession hour

There was a recent trending topic on twitter called #confessionhour that I found really interesting. I thought I would give it a try and see what things few people know about me.

1. I have a fascination with crimals, serial killers, and gang and prison culture, and would be a prison guard or police officer if I wasn't too scared.

2. I am torn between a small town and big city mentality.  I am in love with everything bigger cities have to offer: culture, excitement, possibilities. However, I cannot forget the benefits of home: family, neighbors that know your name, community involvement.


3. One of my long-term goals is to have information about me show up as the first listing under my name as a Google search.

4. As a continuation of the job prospects of #1, I have also considered lawyer, doctor, teacher/professor, business owner, real estate agent, advice columnist, photographer, book editor, literary agent, and writer just to name a few. The interim (temporary) jobs I have considered have included card dealer, hotel maid (I'm a sucker for Maid in Manhattan), insurance agent. Today I am slightly more realistic. I want to graduate within a year and go to grad school for a very random degree: library and information science. Yes, this means I want to be a librarian. Sadly, even this major has a huge degree of uncertainty and is decidedly "uncool," but it is something I'm interested in and I'm gonna go for it (at least for now). There just aren't that many jobs out there.

Are there any facts about you that no one else knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment